is pleased to announce our endorsement of:
for Brookline School Committee
Join us for our Campaign Kickoff Party
TUESDAY APRIL 10TH
7:00 – 8:30 pm
11 Milton Road
(at the home of Susan and Joe Rothstein)
Sign Up Here to help with the campaign.
What do the Alliance-endorsed candidates stand for?
- The School Committee must be a transparent and democratically engaged participant in our community.
- We must pass the override so we can properly fund our schools and improve student-educator ratios across Brookline.
- Teachers must have the time, support, and freedom to do their best work with children.
- We must quickly, sustainably, and equitably address enrollment issues across Brookline.
- Racial justice and equity must be a priority, and we must support all students and work to eliminate system-wide structural racism.
- Brookline must promote a comprehensive curriculum that cultivates a joy of learning.
Jennifer Monopoli is the parent of two children in the Brookline Schools and is a public school teacher in Newton.
David Pearlman grew up in Brookline, went to Devotion, graduated from BHS, and is now a child welfare attorney and Town Meeting Member.
Jim Swaim is a long-time Brookline resident whose children went through the Brookline schools. He is a retired Brookline teacher and principal.