Read the tentative agreement here
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOTING:
DEADLINE: Monday, January 27 at 4:30 pm is the deadline for submitting a ratification ballot on the Paraprofessional Unit 1-year tentative agreement for between the Brookline Educators Union and Brookline School Committee.
IN-PERSON VOTING: Ballot Boxes will be in BHS Room 236 from 3:00pm to 4:30 on Monday January 27.
DUES PAYING MEMBERS ONLY: Contracts are ratified only by those who join the union. If you are not a member and want top join, please contact your building or department rep. (List is on this website at Home/Leadership/Building Representative Council.)
EARLY VOTING: You may vote early until Thursday , January 23 using the following method:
- Cut this ballot up and use one copy of the info to vote. Do not write your name on the ballot itself.
- Insert the ballot into a business-size envelope (about 4×9 inches).
- Print your name clearly on the outside of the envelope.
- Sign your name along the edge of the envelope seal.
- Submit your envelope with the ballot inside to a rep no later than the end of school on Jan.23
- Deliver the envelope to BHS before 3:00 on Jan 23 to the BEU mailbox in the mailroom or to Room 216 (the BEU office)